Boareskyr Bridge are off of the Soubar on your map
- New groups discuss the dragon hatchery of event step three in the Hoard and exactly what can be/should have become done with the fresh dragon egg.
- The new council offers the Personal computers a great writ, giving them « crisis investigative energies » plus provides the council « oversight » over the products.
- A noble entitled Dala Silmerhelve has plenty to express, and also for particular reasoning the girl boxed texts is actually bequeath all over a series of profiles. She covers the fresh new Draakhorn and you may Maccath the fresh Dark-red. Use the taste text for the profiles 20, 24 and you may twenty-five.
- Leosin keeps receive Varram the brand new White, user of light dragon mask.
I became to begin with planning on running The sea away from Moving Freeze earliest, however the a great deal more I discover out-of event 3, the greater number of I really like they.
Frostskimmer and 40 Shields: Your PCs sail the sea on a boat searching for the dragon’s iceberg lair. There’s likely to be some encounters: 5 merrow, a few sea trolls (permitting me to use one of my favorite minis – the Pathfinder Sea Troll!) and a few squids. Think about the fact that you have 40 guards on the ship with an AC of 16, 11 hit points and a +3 to hit. Do you want to say they are all cowards, or that they are doing essential ship duties that prohibit them from fighting right away? Remember that according to the DMG, if NPCs join your PCs in a battle, they get an equal share of the XP.
Falling in the water: The cold water is bad news! Don’t forget! DC 12 CON save, fail means the PC is on the exhaustion track (which is a neat little table in the PH on page 291).
The newest Cell Floors was Cold: The slippery ice gimmick adds a lot to the dungeon, especially the upward and downward sloping that is all over the map. PCs will actually be glad they have climbers kits. Prepare yourself for a night full of people saying the word: « crampon ».
Maccath the new Dark-red: Our mission is to snatch this wizard, Maccath the Crimson. She’s found fairly early in the dungeon. She wants the PCs to steal some books for her down below before leaving, but your PCs might just knock her out, charm her, or whatever. The adventure says that if the PCs snatch her and sail away on the boat, the dragon flies after them and that the PCs are pretty much sitting ducks on that boat against the dragon with it’s breath weapon that does 54 cold damage! Plan for the various outcomes. Maybe foreshadow the doom by having the PCs pass by a ship sunk by http://datingranking.net/cs/colombiancupid-recenze/ the dragon or something.
Boareskyr Bridge is actually down because of the Soubar on your own chart
- Freeze Vortex: An effective snowflake one explodes for the a cool vortex, carrying out fireball-method of destroy.
- Icemelt: An enchantment that renders tunnels and rooms from freeze that have no melting or runoff.
- Wingbind: A web out-of force one purpose one creature and you can suppress her or him away from flying.
Suspended Castle: If you are going to run Frozen Castle, you might want to run it right after this chapter. The crashed castle is right here in the Spine of the World. The heroes need to be 10th or 11th level. Occurrence step 3: Dying towards Wyrmspeakers (Varram)
The fresh new Travels away from Waterdeep: Yep, we’re headed back down that caravan road again. You’re looking at a few weeks of travel. Take a look at page 181 in the Player’s Handbook. PCs traveling at a normal pace can cover 24 miles a day. We’re looking at about 2-3 weeks to go from Waterdeep to Boareskyr. Then it’s a few days from Boareskyr to the Serpent Hills.